03 January 2011

My Christmas Eve Post

I always post on Christmas Eve, but this year there was simply no time, so here it is.

My parent's house was set up for the holidays, so much like every year, that it suddenly (finally) felt like Christmas when Mike & I made it home.

This was a special Christmas for Mike & I too, the first one we spent together of many many years to come.  It made me so excited to start our own traditions together, putting together our separate traditions and making something new and special and OURS.

Here are some images of the first Christmas together.




































All images are © Kirsten Tornes Photography 2010
don't steal.

3 comments:

pinsandneedles said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing your first Christmas together at home!

katie keen said...

Kirsten! I love love love these images! Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the traditions, the snow, and the company. Thank you for sharing this little window of your christmas this year. So excited for you and Mike and your new traditions that you will share. Continue posting snippets of your view and your life. You have a wonderful eye. I so look forward to your posts!

andendquote said...

daddio. mike faces. : ) your cozy home. miss you as always.